Resources, recording, and links
Please find the following links to resources:
- The slide deck (contact information is found on the last slide)
- The children's mini-lesson
- The accompanying booklists (organized age-by-age) to support discussions at home (from High Five Books)
- An art project mailed to your door with ALL materials (High Fives All Around) to foster discussion with your kids (from Art Always)
- A link to purchase the featured book, The Day You Begin by Jacqueline Woodson, in either English or Spanish through Bookshop (which supports independent bookstores and High Five Books!)
- A link to the curated playlist of the activism/call-to-action songs for children picked out by our presenters
- A link to the professional development certificate for participation
- Registration + information for the free virtual bedtime read aloud with Grace Lin happening Thursday, October 15th at 6 pm EST
- Registration + information on our November 16 event, Home is Where the Change Is: Your Race Story Matters with Chandra White Cummings and co-hosted by Tailored Learning Supports (For Families) and Undone Consulting (this event serves as a follow-up for this event for those 16 years and up)
We invite you to continue learning with us!
Please find a few details below and more information + registration here.